Sedikit Pemanis Hidup

Dont burden anyone .

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

To YOU, Bitch !

What a bitch !
Lousy bitch you are !
Damn ! Bullshit !
Fucking bitch !
You Bitch !
I curse you, everyday !
You think you are too good,
but the real, YOU'RE NOT !!
YOU'RE NONE !!
You are too stupid,
but act like a smart one ! Pfffttt ~
Damn hypocrite !
Hell you come, and the hell you will go back !
I wish you were not here for a long time ! 
I really wish that everyday ! EVERYDAY !!
You make my life a mess
with your complain, your snobbish talking !
I wish you know how much I hate you !
I really do !
Go to hell, DEVIL !
Very good in ordering people for your own good ! 
What a fucking friend !
Uhhh, really wanna kick your ass right now !
You think you are so cool,
but the truth is you're NOT !!
YOU'RE DAMN NOT !!
You think you are always right,
but you don't !!
Don't act like you smart enough !
Like you know all thing that happen !
It is so pathetic, bitch !
Im so sick just looking at you !
Got no desire to do anything, even talking to you !
Want to throw up everytime you speak ! Yuckkk ~
Full of hatred of you !
Urghhh, I wish I could tell this infront of you !
SCREAMINGGGG angrily at your FUCKING face !!
Go to hell lah, BITCH !
And this is sincerely for you !
Deep from my truly heart !!!!



                                                                                              For one of the bitch .

No comments:

Post a Comment